Koh e Sultan
31 December 2016
posted by Salman Rashid @ 12:00 AM,
- At October 31, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Spade said...
I am not sure that this is entirely relevant . If you go to Gadap ( near Karachi, at one time it was designated to be the Capital of the country) not by the main road , but travel to the road that leads to the Abu Dhabi Palace , a track takes you across the Malir Nadi , and before you reach Gadap there is a ridge . The bottom of a ridge is the mouth of an extinct volcano , the top of the ridge apparently seems to be formed by cooled lava flow . Perhaps somene can investigate this . This region was also once under sea and sign of marine fossils are also to be found
- At November 2, 2015 at 9:20 AM, Salman Rashid said...
Thank you, Spade. Next time in Karachi, I'll fo hunt for the volcano. Would you like to come with Farooq Soomro and myself?
- At February 27, 2016 at 10:57 AM, AHMED BAJWA said...
Masha Allah You are Xuanzang of Pakistan. Even more.
- At February 29, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Salman Rashid said...
Ahmed, you are very kind!
- At January 3, 2017 at 12:16 AM, Tech Savvy said...
It's a good description of your visit to Volcano of Koh-e-Sultan.I would suggest it could be made even more interesting if you had shared more photos of what you have described in words
- At January 3, 2017 at 11:21 AM, m.yasir said...
Great description of your visit.Keep up the good work!!! most of the beauty of our country is hidden from us,people like you highlight that hidden beauty of Pakistan
Links to this post: