Place for the disorderly
23 April 2014
Related: My Home Garden - The Joy of Life, On Twitter
posted by Salman Rashid @ 12:00 AM,
- At April 23, 2014 at 8:53 AM, said...
Sir, Pakistan is entirely 'disorderly'. But there's a place for an orderly man like your good self in it.
- At April 23, 2014 at 8:54 AM, said...
Order in chaos!! Never mind!
- At April 23, 2014 at 8:55 AM, said...
Hehehe... That is so you Salman! I still remember that voice mail greeting msg... it was hilarious. Love your originality. Stay put!!!
- At April 23, 2014 at 8:56 AM, said...
Hahah, rightly said... but this disorderly place has so much to offer.
- At April 23, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Salman Rashid said...
Thank you, Zaman. But hardly the orderly kind am I.
No order in this chaos, Atta. Can't find anything in it.
Mitthee, You remember that message! Great of you.
Thank you, Kamran.
- At April 23, 2014 at 3:14 PM, said...
Sir like you few are required to carry out clearance of disorderly Pakistan, created by maximum stake holders
- At April 23, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Ashfaque Dasti said...
Sir Entropy is sign of Life.
- At April 24, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Napoleon Nalcot said...
...and you're making exciting discoveries through it, for sure.
- At April 24, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Salman Rashid said...
I hope so. And thank you Napoleon
- At April 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM, S A J Shirazi said...
Seems silly, is awesome. Don't worry.
- At April 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Memoona Saqlain Rizvi said...
And you come up with so fascinating pieces from this disorder!!! I think it suits us. So let it be the way it is.
- At April 25, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Salman Rashid said...
Sir Ji! Thank you for the support.
- At April 30, 2014 at 6:35 PM, M.Alizain Rizvi said...
u know my working desk is the same too! After studying.I get Up and notice that my desk is full of used pointers, books, bits of papers and eraser shavings..!
- At April 30, 2014 at 6:37 PM, M.Alizain Rizvi said...
U know my desk is just the same
- At April 30, 2014 at 6:38 PM, said...
My desk is same
- At April 30, 2014 at 8:52 PM, said...
Thanks that my office is paperless now.
- At May 1, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Salman Rashid said...
Well done, Alizain. You and I are happy pieces of work.
- At May 5, 2014 at 11:36 AM, said...
Disorderly editors try to convince others that there is order in disorder. Your table is quite tidy compared to what I see in the office. Anyway, what I find most interesting are the Oxford dictionaries on the table - I know we cannot do without them but they are definitely occupying a lot of space. Am sure you will defend them most vehemently as I too would have done had I not changed over to the online dictionaries (Oxford included) which are just a click away and ever so convenient. Do check them out.
- At May 5, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Salman Rashid said...
I am too old-fashioned, Rukhsana. I still like to use the paper dictionary. Also, since I use a desktop computer which is not switched on when I am reading, I need to have the dictionary handy. In fact, even while working on the computer, I seldom use the on-line dictionary.
- At June 24, 2014 at 2:28 PM, said...
They say, "Keep your desk clean for productivity but keep it messy for creativity."
- At June 25, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Salman Rashid said...
Thank you, Anonymous.
Links to this post: