Joy of life
15 July 2013
Compare the upper two images. One taken in early February 2013 after a nice shower of rain. The other taken today in the morning. This rejuvenation of the earth is the greatest joy of life. There is no greater gift from Nature. I wonder why so few of us stop to relish this beauty.
Update: Lawn on 17 July 2014 - the first rain of monsoon
posted by Salman Rashid @ 7:42 PM,
- At July 15, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Saima Ashraf said...
Seasons and Beauty speaks! Only what we need is ears.
- At July 15, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Nayyar Julian said...
- At August 6, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Carol Yates Wilkerson said...
I happen to like both photos. Both are refreshing. I have to say I especially love the blue chairs. It all looks like a very calm oasis.
- At August 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Salman Rashid said...
Carol, Thank you so very much. It is indeed a little oasis of great calm and peace. When Chris Lyden came to talk to me in August 2011, we sat on these very chairs on this patio. You can hear it here: http://www.radioopensource.org/salman-rashid-a-pakistani-travelogue-with-tears/
- At April 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM, Memoona Saqlain Rizvi said...
Wonder why doves can't find a safe heaven in this lovely garden?
Links to this post: