On KAY2 TV
01 March 2014
posted by Salman Rashid @ 12:00 AM,
- At March 2, 2014 at 5:53 AM, said...
Saw your Part 1 today using the link on your blog; the link on March 1 does not work unfortunately.
- At March 2, 2014 at 12:20 PM, said...
Exact location of Purs city any idea?, I think pura was king of ancient bheera. bheera is more near to ancient jhelum as compare to Taxila.
- At March 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Nayyar Julian said...
Waited for this talk show and enjoyed. You again shake Al Bakistanis.
- At March 6, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Salman Rashid said...
Raja Paurava's city has never been discovered. It can be anywhere between Sarai Alamgir and Haranpur.
- At March 6, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Salman Rashid said...
No matter how much we try to shame Punjabis on becoming Bakistanis, nothing will go right until the Deep State does not want it. The Deep State is the pet dog of the Arabs.
Links to this post: