The Glory of Storytelling
28 February 2013
Labels: Telling a Story
posted by Salman Rashid @ 2:19 PM,
- At March 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Kausar Bilal said...
An awesome post, which very first time ignited a keenness for reading travelogues, and specially of Mr. Salman Reshid.
- At March 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Salman Rashid said...
~ Thanks Kausar. I am glad.
- At March 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Jalal Hameed said...
Yes I agree - every man is a story teller: the only thing is that he is unaware of it. As for Salman Raheed's travolgues, these are a superlative degree of story telling.
- At March 2, 2013 at 5:47 PM, said...
Ya, You are the best. We need to wakeup to the poser of storytelling.
- At April 15, 2013 at 2:24 PM, said...
Travel writing is storytelling. I know that now.
- At November 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM, followyourshadow said...
I agree, story tellers are born with this ability. I'm sure I mentioned this before but I so wish there was more story telling these days. I remember my grandmother's stories till today but can't for the life of me remember the recent books I read or the history I crammed.
I'm glad you write about people. "Warmth" perfectly describes your stories.
- At December 6, 2014 at 10:36 AM, said...
Did anyone tell you that you are a great story teller?