Celebrating Real Heroes
17 December 2016
Urdu article that appeared in Armed Forces Monthly Magazine Hilal.
posted by Salman Rashid @ 12:00 AM,
- At November 10, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Jalal Hameed said...
Very moving anecdote indeed - we the soldiers whether in or out of uniform remain loyal to the land we have been protecting - unfortunately it is the politicians who remain loyal to the money, loot it and leave the country for the next government to plunder.
- At November 10, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Nayyar Julian said...
Supper heroes. We don't seem to have such people any more. Thanks for writing Urdu.
- At November 10, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Saima Ashraf said...
hataan tay naeen vikday......
- At November 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM, said...
These people r the salt of the earth on whom depends the survival of this planet. It is fashionable to call such sob stories. As for the father's stoicism, compared with him, v r like Akbar Allahabadi:
"Raqeebon nay rappat likhwaaee hai jaa jaa keh thaanay mein
"Keh Akbar naam laita hai Khuda ka iss zamanay mein"
- At January 23, 2016 at 10:15 AM, said...
This country is still existing because of such peoples. I bow my head for such people
- At January 23, 2016 at 10:47 AM, AHMED BAJWA said...
Heart Warming. It is my conviction that Subcontinent got Independence at least 100 years premature.
- At December 17, 2016 at 4:39 PM, said...
Eman and Twakkal,are two basic traits of the characters of this story.our society is fast getting rid of these.
Links to this post: